[ANSTHRLD] Kindgom Return?

kobrien at texas.net kobrien at texas.net
Mon Sep 10 14:07:36 PDT 2007

>   Another question.  A person asked me to check on her name change (See
> below).  Can someone please explain to me what "Kingdom Returned" means?
>
>   Anne the Spinster
>   Name for Alternate Persona - Bella Donna Scarlattini
>   Kingdom returned 05/06 (AG6/06)

"Kingdom returned" means that the item was returned at kingdom and was not
forwarded on to Laurel.

The dates after "Kingdom returned" indicates the date of the return and the
date that it was published in the Ansteorran Gazette (AG).

Looking at the AG for 06/2006, the return says:

"Returned for lack of evidence of <Donna> as her legal given name.  We could
have used <Dona>, but she allowed no spelling changes."

Mari