[ANSTHRLD] Kindgom Return?

Tim McDaniel tmcd at panix.com
Tue Sep 11 09:20:15 PDT 2007

On Tue, 11 Sep 2007, Eirik <eirik at hot.rr.com> wrote:
> As others have quoted the reason for return, I won't repeat
> it. However, the lack of documentation is easily solved by
> submitting a copy of a legal document bearing the submitter's name
> element that they wish to use.

E.g., a photocopy of a driver's licence.  Information that you want to
keep private can be blacked out EXCEPT for the complete legal name.
That's because it's not enough to say that Foo is a legal name element
-- we have to see whether it's a first name, middle name, or last
name.

Danihel de Lincolnia
Tim McDaniel, tmcd at panix.com