[ANSTHRLD] Looking for Info on Branches

Jacquie Ziegler shauna at bresnan.net
Thu Sep 13 00:16:03 PDT 2007

Diane Rudin wrote:
> --- Jacquie Ziegler <shauna at bresnan.net> wrote:
>

>> Thanks! This is precisely the sort of thing that I am trying to
>> track
>> down Society wide while I work on the group files. One down,
>> hundreds to go. :-)
>>
>> Shauna
>> Ragged Staff
>>

> ...and ragged indeed you shall be before this task is done!
>
> --Serena, Blanc Gryffon

You have it correct - I finished up the A files last week. 83 of them,
and it looks like the B files are about the same. The five drawer filing
cabinet that holds the group files (they are filed separately from the
individual files) does NOT include the Kingdoms - each of them is in a 3
inch three-ring binder. A couple of Kingdoms are in two binders, plus
there is another couple of binders for Society stuff. They have not been
systematically preserved, either - maybe a Kingdom here or there but
nothing encompassing all of them. I hope to get the Kingdoms scanned
also, but that is a whole different set of problems. :-)

Thanks for the help, though!

Shauna