[ANSTHRLD] Looking for Info on Branches

Robert Fitzmorgan fitzmorgan at gmail.com
Thu Sep 13 03:02:39 PDT 2007

On 9/13/07, Robert Fitzmorgan <fitzmorgan at gmail.com> wrote:

> On 9/13/07, Kathleen O'Brien <kobrien at texas.net> wrote:
> >

> > It's worth noting that, if you are cleaning up the "Groups" file
> > cabinet(s)
> > and matching up files, we have at least one case where, over time, there
> > have been two groups in one mundane location and the second group is
> > _not_
> > linked to the first.  In that case, the defunct name (Bisons Run) was
> > released and the new group registered a new name (though, at this late
> > hour, I can't recall for certain which current group is in that mundane
> > location - someone else on the list may recall).
> >
> > Anyway, I remember being in a discussion that kingdom had confirmed with
> > the new group that the two groups were not related and should not be
> > linked.
> >
> > Mari
>

>     In Bartlesville OK.  We had the incipient shire of 'Bison's Run' which
> disbanded, when a canton was later formed there they chose the name of
> 'Chemin Noir'.
>     In McAlester OK.   We had 'Gryphin's Roost', which later changed it's
> name to Rundell, and was later disbanded.
>     Long long ago, 'Northkeep' was 'Nord As Das Strom'.
>
> Robert Fitzmorgan

      Ok Mari in her other message is correct that Gryphon's Rooste was not
the group in McAlester.  Forget everything I said about Rundel.  Her
information is correct. I should know better than to write messages this
early in the morning.
      I'm going to crawl off in search of caffeine now.

Robert
--
"If you haven't found something strange during the day, it hasn't been much
of a day."     John A. Wheeler

Fitzmorgan at gmail.com
Yahoo IM: robert_fitzmorgan