[ANSTHRLD] Looking for Info on Branches

Alasdair MacEogan alasdair at bmhanson.net
Thu Sep 13 08:21:19 PDT 2007

Kimberly Langhans <sarapenrose at yahoo.com> wrote:
>  They chose a new name - Hound's
>  Rest, I think it was - but I haven't heard anything
>  about the group in a couple of years. I don't know
>  whether it's still active. Someone in Steppes might
>  know, as would Master Petrucchio or Mistress Ronna,
>  who were both active at one point in working to
>  establish the new group.

There was never anything official started out there.  There was talk, but i thin kthe players out there don't really play much so it did not go anywhere.  I think they may have a fighter practice or something every now and then.  Basically right now it is more a  household than anything else.

Alasdair