[ANSTHRLD] Bends and Bendlets - can you have a single bendlet?

Robert Wade logiosophia at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 20 19:57:26 PDT 2007

A baton has come to mean a bendlet couped.  The diminutive of a bend sinister is frequently called a scarpe.  Trust Daniel's citation of Precedent's over my historical examples.  It'll be easier on the submittor.

  Tostig

Luciana Caterina di Borghese <dolce.luce at gmail.com> wrote:
  I was originally thinking of it being a baton, but that term did not seem to
match the examples that I found of it. I just do not want the device to get
returned because I was too much of a goose to check and get it 'SCA
correct'.

Thanks!
Luciana

--
÷ ïÂÓÌÕÖÉ×ÁÎÉÉ,
ìÅÄÉ ìÕÞÁÎÅ ëÁÔÅÒÉÎÅ ÄÅ âÏÒÇÅÚÅ

"If it's difficult we do it immediately. If it's impossible it takes a
little longer....... Miracles by appointment only"