[ANSTHRLD] Procedure for transfering arms

Alasdair MacEogan alasdair at bmhanson.net
Tue Apr 8 09:35:32 PDT 2008

I am not sure, but I would think (after looking at the heraldic will requirements) that all is needed is a letter sent to laurel with the following:  the Society name of the owner, be signed by the legal name of the owner, adequately describe the item being transferred by the heraldic will, and adequately identify the person who is authorized to accept transfer of the item(s).

Further if I were laurel I would want a letter from the recipient with SCA name, legal name and signature stating that they accept the transfer of the armory.

This si of course assumign that it is allowed by Laurel.  I could not find any information on transferring armory in the admin handbook.