[ANSTHRLD] Permission to conflict??

Kathleen O'Brien kobrien at texas.net
Tue Apr 8 18:31:25 PDT 2008

At 06:38 PM 4/8/2008 -0600, you wrote:
>My specific issue is a possible conflict with the device of Paul of
Sunriver.  I have not been able to locate any reference to this person that
is newer than the 1980's.

>Any Ideas how to find this person or his heirs?

A quick yahoo search and I find the same info.  T.I. articles from him in
the '70s and the device registration in 1982.

My recommendation would be to drop an email note to Vesper Principal Herald
in the West and explain your situation and see if anyone out there may be
able to help you.  There are a number of people in who have been active in
the West CoH for many years and may well know what has become of Paul.

There's email links for the West CoH on the web page at:
http://heralds.westkingdom.org/Contact.htm

Good luck!

Mari