[ANSTHRLD] heraldic artist sought

Coblaith Mhuimhneach Coblaith at sbcglobal.net
Mon Apr 14 15:49:14 PDT 2008

I'd like to surprise my kid with a t-shirt he can wear to local
business meetings, populace gatherings, etc., that features his device.
  But the emblazon I have
<http://b-b-fam.home.texas.net/Coblaith/temp/device.jpg> was put
together with clipart, and has some image quality issues.  While I
could clean it up some, I haven't the skill to make it really pretty.

So I'm looking for a heraldic artist who can work up a nicer emblazon
for me.  For the current project a cleaner clipart-y version would
suffice.  My plan is to get the shirt (and maybe a bag, at some point)
printed by Cafe Press <http://www.cafepress.com/cp/customize/>.
Ultimately, I'd love to see a more period-looking version worked up. .
.something I can slavishly reproduce, thus compensating for my utter
lack of artistic talent, on "stuff" for him to use at events.  (The
earlier, the better.  Our personae are from 850-950 Munster [Ireland],
so we can't go persona-specific with this.  We predate both heraldry
and, so far as I know, suns in splendor in general.) That'd look great
on a t-shirt, too, so whichever type of heraldic art you do
(pen-and-paper or computer), your talents would be welcomed.

I'm happy to barter my time for yours, and/or pay a modest cash fee.
Contact me off-list to discuss details.

Coblaith Mhuimhneach
<mailto:Coblaith at sbcglobal.net>