[ANSTHRLD] Comments still needed for March 2008 Letter of Intent

Alden Drake alden_drake at sbcglobal.net
Wed Apr 16 08:05:43 PDT 2008

There's a conflict with the arms of de Courcy (Azure fretty Or), but I
don't think the SCA protects those arms (though they are commonly seen
in heraldry books).

Is the following a conflict to the submitted device (/Azure fretty and a
chief Or)/?

Timotheos Vlastaris
<http://oanda.sca.org:80/oanda_name.cgi?p=Timotheos%20Vlastaris>

    * The following device associated with this name was registered in
      July of 1997 (via Lochac)