[ANSTHRLD] KWHSS 2009

Star - Ansteorra star at ansteorra.org
Thu Apr 24 04:16:18 PDT 2008

Out of curiosity, is anyone interested in Ansteorra hosting KWHSS 2009?  The
website says bids are accepted until May 2008, but Laurel Queen of Arms
informs me she has not yet received any bids.  She also says the deadline
isn't rigid, but they (Countess Elisabeth (current Laurel) and Mistress
Olwyn (incoming Laurel)) would like to announce the location for 2009 at
this year's KWHSS (in Sept).  If we want to put in a bid, I'd want to get it
in asap, but no later than the end of June.  Also, Mistress Olwyn would very
much like to see a bid from us.

In service,
Alden, Star