[ANSTHRLD] KWHSS 2009

Jennifer Smith jds at randomgang.com
Thu Apr 24 11:56:31 PDT 2008

Alden wrote:
> Considering this year's KWHSS is the first weekend of
> September, I don't
> think the last two weeks of August would be too late.

Except that there was some discussion of whether or not that was too late,
as I recall, but exceptions were made for the great location.

Having KWHSS after school starts definitely puts a crimp in my plans,
anyway, but I'm just one person.

> I'd be happy to have the event anywhere in Ansteorra, but I think the
> DFW area would be the most likely spot to get as many of the
> kingdom's
> heralds and scribes behind it; the rest of the country would probably
> see it as a more central location from their perspective as well (at
> least compared to Houston).

>From a kingdom perspective, DFW would indeed be the better location. For the
rest of the Known World, all they care about is if there's an airport handy.
Last I looked, Houston had one of those. :)

-Emma