[ANSTHRLD] Permission to conflict

Tim McDaniel tmcd at panix.com
Wed Apr 9 13:22:09 PDT 2008

On Wed, 9 Apr 2008, Teceangl <tierna.britt at gmail.com> wrote:
> Next April 1st, who wants to document 'Death Star Herald'?

Deaðsteorra, surely?

Denyel
     "No!  Middleford is peaceful!  We have no weapons, you can't
   possibly..."
     "You would prefer another target, a military target?  Then name
   the location!  I grow tired of asking this so it will be the last
   time: *Where* is the rebel base?"
     "... the Western Region.  They're in the Western Region."
     "There.  You see, Master Pug, she can be reasonable.  Continue with
   the operation; you may fire when ready."
     "WHAT?"
     "You're far too trusting.  The Western Region is too remote to
   make an effective demonstration -- but don't worry; we will deal
   with your rebel friends soon enough."
de Lincoln

P.S.: The things you see on the Internet.
<http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/> is the main page for
"Wookieepedia, the Star Wars wiki".  I shit you not.

Tim McDaniel, tmcd at panix.com