[ANSTHRLD] Permission to conflict??

radei at moscowmail.com radei at moscowmail.com
Fri Apr 11 12:10:51 PDT 2008

All Heraldry everywhere was made up sometime.  It is an Archaic form that has very little real world purpose at this point.

part of The orginal idea was to identify an individual when most people could not read, you didn't want one of your own guys lopping your head off in battle by mistake.  Even many Royal were illiterate, they had people to do that for them, so why waste time learning something that someone else can do for you, that is what servants are for.

If most of us used all of the real world heraldry were have right to bear, the shield would have to be 1000's of feet wide just to have cantons large enough to recognise.

Personal observations only.  Intended as nothing more.

Radei
Vasil House of the Red Shark
Guild of St. Camillus de Lellis

This we know: All things are connected.