[ANSTHRLD] KWHSS 2009

Paul E. Kiefer, Jr. rapierman at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 24 18:12:32 PDT 2008

Just for grins, lemme put out these thoughts about holding it in Bryn Gwlad:

1.  International Airport:  Able to handle huge amounts of traffic.
2.  Hotels nearby.
3.  Hotels in other parts of the barony, all conveniently located.
4.  Plenty of motels with relatively reasonable rates.
5.  Home of the University of Texas (someone mentioned the thought of holding the event on a college campus)
6.  Convention center (if this is economically feasible).
7.  Lots of people here who aren't heralds but can form the backbone of any logistical operation.
8.  Easy access for driving.
9.  Restaurants galore, all price ranges.

Just some info to chew on.

...and I suspect that the last week of July would be best.

Lord Johann Kiefer Haydon (Paul E. Kiefer, Jr.)
Plain ol' herald (and tax man.)