[ANSTHRLD] KWHSS 2009

Mike C. Baker kihebard at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 24 20:42:33 PDT 2008

> Since we are talking about places and people...I put a bug in
> HE Katheryn's ear today about this, and she is interested in
> the Steppes possibly putting in a bid for this.  Also, I
> believe the Seneschal (the person who will be Seneschal at
> that time anyway) will back this as well.
>
> So Steppes is interested in hosting this.
>
> Dietrich von Greyssen

And (as long as I'm in town / around / available), I'll certainly be
willing to assist.

Of course, that applies to any town I might be in / near at that time...

"Help?  That's what Amra's do best!"

<gryn>

Adieu, Amra / ttfn - Mike / Pax ... Kihe

Mike C. Baker
SCA: (al-Sayyid) Amr ibn Majid al-Bakri al-Amra, F.O.B, OSCA
Opinions? I'm FULL of 'em
alt. e-mail: KiheBard at hotmail.com  OR MikeCBaker at verizon.net
   Buy my writings!:   http://www.lulu.com/WizardsDen
http://wizardsdenblogedition.blogspot.com/