[ANSTHRLD] arms - your thoughts

Mike C. Baker kihebard at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 19 10:47:11 PDT 2008

Some people's children have entirely too much free time on their hands.
<VBEG>

Looks rather seriously marvelous visually.

But... Naw, no buts about it. Just a curiousity: the pierced-metal cheek
of the helmet is a cross and four billets.  _Not_ _this_ _time_, but for
future renditions should this perhaps reflect the five&five of the
Ansteorran Star?  (Or is this "artistic detail" not specified in the
blazonry of the full achievement...)

Amra / Kihe / Mike