[ANSTHRLD] Clarifications: New feature in the online Order of Precedence - your help needed!

Zodiacus Herald zodiacus1 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 19 14:08:55 PDT 2008

Thank you to everyone who has responded to my earlier post (appended below)
about updating group info in the OP. I have a few clarifications I'd like to
make:

1) I can only list one group affiliation for you. If you technically live in
one group but play in another, you may choose which group you'd like me to
list for you.

2) Please remember that the OP is not in any way to be considered a source
for official group membership counts or information. The OP is NOT an
accurate source of this information, and is not intended to be.

3) I will not update OP entries based on discussions on any email list.
Please submit corrections directly to zodiacus at herald.ansteorra.org.

4) The "Group from" field is intended to represent where an individual lives
currently, not the group where they originated. If an individual is deceased
or has moved out of kingdom, the "Group from" field can be used to
indicate their most recent Ansteorran group of residence.

I am grateful to everyone who has provided corrections. Thanks to your
efforts, more than 200 entries have been updated. A great many gaps still
remain, however, so keep the edits coming!

Kind regards,
Sara