[ANSTHRLD] arms - your thoughts

Mike Wyvill wyvillmike at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 20 10:43:10 PDT 2008

I thought it was supposed to be Anglo Saxon....

Engenulf

 EMAILING FOR THE GREATER GOODJoin me> From: vscribe at ansteorra.org> To: heralds at lists.ansteorra.org> Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2008 09:49:47 -0700> Subject: Re: [ANSTHRLD] arms - your thoughts> > That begs another question .... what was the intent of the namers of our> Kingdom for our Kingdom's "Persona"? I.E. Is the name Ansteorra supposed to> be Celt or Welsh or ... what?> > And yes Robin I agree with you on the supporters, I did bring up that the> lion was very weak looking in a roundabout way. :)> > HE Chiara Francesca> Kingdom WebMinister, Ansteorra>