[ANSTHRLD] arms - your thoughts

Alisone McCay alisone.maccay at gmail.com
Fri Aug 22 14:29:29 PDT 2008

Considering I have not been home at all today and I wont get home until
after 7pm I can't tell you what I have regarding Ansteorra's achievements at
this time.  If people will grant me until tomorrow to actually look through
my box of files, I can tell you then if I do or do not have a copy.

On Fri, Aug 22, 2008 at 4:23 PM, Diane Rudin <serena1570 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> --- Jennifer Smith <jds at randomgang.com> wrote:
>
> > Hey hmm. Well again, I'm fairly sure the original artwork (as
> > Serena mentioned) has the lion as guardant. :)
>
> To clarify:  I'm not remotely uncertain, I've got that artwork right
> in front of me right now, and that lion is looking right back at me,
> sticking its tongue out.  (He's also not rampant, he's best described
> as "statant erect", but I think we can ask the Crown if they want him
> changed to rampant, to more closely match the Lion badge; for that
> matter, if we think that we should better reflect the Lion badge, we
> should ask the Crown if they want to drop the guardant.)
>
> I'm going to bring this artwork to Red Tape this weekend, since
> apparently I'm about the only person left active in the Ansteorran
> CoH who's seen it, much less owns a copy.
>
> --Serena

"Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside a dog, its too dark
too read."
---Anita Blake vampire series
Jay London  - "I saw a stationery store move."