[ANSTHRLD] AG Feb/Mar '08

kobrien at texas.net kobrien at texas.net
Fri Aug 29 12:53:33 PDT 2008

Kingdoms cannot create holding names.  Only Laurel level can do that.

Therefore, if the name is known to be returned when the device comes up for
decision at Kingdom, Kingdom must return it for lack of a name.

If a name is at Laurel, but has not yet appeared in an LoAR, when the device
comes up for decision at Kingdom, "lack of a name" does not apply because the
name is "in submission" and is "at Laurel".

In this case, since the Gazette cites the date of the name return, the name
was known to be returned at the time that the device was up for decision at
Kingdom; hence the device had to be returned for "lack of a name".

Mari

Quoting kevinkeary at aol.com: