[ANSTHRLD] new officer appointed

Obelisk Herald obelisk at herald.ansteorra.org
Thu Aug 7 23:06:18 PDT 2008

 It is with great pleasure that I announce the appointment of Lord Garreth
Silvethane to the office of Sigillarius Pursuivant.  He is replacing HL
Alasdair MacEogan and his warrant should be signed at Red Tape later this
month in Mooneschadowe.

I would like to take this opportunity to profoundly thank HL Alasdair for
his diligent and efficient work and dedication in the Sigillarius office.
He stepped in when we needed him to fill the office and serve out a
warrant.  The web page was kept up and running and he has made several
improvements as well.

Alasdair will be training Lord Garreth and transitioning the office over so
we can have as smooth a turnover as possible.
Please welcome our newest officer Lord Garreth and give a huge VI VAT to HL
Alasdair!

--
I remain...In service,
Hedwig von Luneborg, Obelisk Herald