[ANSTHRLD] arms - your thoughts

Kingdom Webminister vscribe at ansteorra.org
Wed Aug 20 09:49:47 PDT 2008

That begs another question .... what was the intent of the namers of our
Kingdom for our Kingdom's "Persona"? I.E. Is the name Ansteorra supposed to
be Celt or Welsh or ... what?

And yes Robin I agree with you on the supporters, I did bring up that the
lion was very weak looking in a roundabout way. :)

HE Chiara Francesca
Kingdom WebMinister, Ansteorra