[ANSTHRLD] arms - your thoughts

Crandall crandalltwo-scalists at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 22 19:19:50 PDT 2008

Let me get my cane and see if I recall Mistress
Alisandre Oliphant.
Ah, yes, that nice young Lady who gave me my PE
test back in the age before time. I scored just
under 80%, cannot recall the exact numbers.
You say that she did some art work, yes I seem to
have seen it once or twice.
Memory, as you know is one of the first things to
go, and ...  ah, Heraldry is a wondrous thing, it
provides chocolate.

Crandall, Olde Phart