[ANSTHRLD] Just a reminder about the email redirects.

Alasdair MacEogan alasdair at bmhanson.net
Wed Aug 27 09:58:17 PDT 2008

Everyone please remember that Garreth, the current Sigillarius, does not have access to change the kingdom email redirects.  That is a kingdom VScribe and staff function.  I was able to do that as Chiara's ER deputy.

Now that being said, the CoH mail was converted by Emma over to GMAIL already and as such the officer should have direct control of the accounts and their redirects.  All of the *@ansteorra.org addressed are actually redirected to a *@herald.ansteorra.org email address.  All you need to do when the office changes over is log into the gmail interface at http://mail.herald.ansteorra.org and log into the account.  There are options on how you want to use the account and it is currently set to forward to your personal account then that is where it should be.

If you need more specific help with it feel free to contact me and I will assist you as much as I can.  If you no longer have the password and are unable to retrieve it through the steps GMAIL provides the we can see if it can be reset.

Alasdair