[ANSTHRLD] AG Feb/Mar '08

kevinkeary at aol.com kevinkeary at aol.com
Fri Aug 29 13:12:42 PDT 2008

Thank you all. I'd just finally found the decision, LoI reprinted in
our AG 11/07, and thought I'd have to type it out by hand to send to
Fiontan.  But Alasdair's version I can cut and paste, and thus risk no
typos.

I appreciate the time you all spent and the things I've learned through
your answers.

Kevin