[ANSTHRLD] names documentation

Kihe Blackeagle kihebard at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 26 08:52:31 PDT 2008

Marginally period, for some cultures.  Documenting as a whole is generally "better", but certainly would need to document each surname otherwise.

The documentation process should provide examples of use, timeframe, culture (certainly want the forename to match culturally in this situation!), etc.

Mir zwei pfennig,
Amrattfn - Mike / Pax ... Kihe / Adieu, Amra Mike C. Baker / Kihe Blackeagle Opinions? I'm FULL of 'em SCA: al-Sayyid Amr ibn Majid al-Bakri al-Amra, F.O.B, OSCA "Other": Reverend Kihe Blackeagle PULC (the DreamSinger Bard) alt. e-mail: KiheBard at hotmail.com Buy my writings!: http://www.lulu.com/WizardsDen http://www.livejournal.com/users/kihebard/ > Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2008 09:48:46 -0500> From: Jeff.Childers at ttuhsc.edu> To: heralds at lists.ansteorra.org> Subject: [ANSTHRLD] names documentation> > Is double barreling surnames period. If so, for documentation do you> have to document it as a whole or can you document each surname?> > Thanks> > Garreth