[ANSTHRLD] AG Feb/Mar '08

Jennifer Smith jds at randomgang.com
Fri Aug 29 22:02:18 PDT 2008

> By golly it was, and I find it when I look under Fiontain by
> the first
> letter of the name.
> I was foolishly looking under Northkeep, after checking
> Chemin Noir. I
> didn't think to look under Namron. Live and learn.

Silly people and their silly moving around between groups.

What gets entered into the HST is what's on the 'group' line on the
submission form, as reported in the ILoI. I only rarely go back and
retroactively change the group on someone's old entries to match their
current group. So in cases where someone moves and submits and moves and
submits, best to look 'em up under their name, not under their group unless
you LIKE looking through four or five different groups. :)

-Emma