[ANSTHRLD] Court reports for groups with the "No Herald" option

Mike Wyvill wyvillmike at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 2 08:45:33 PST 2008

I have to tell you that I have been told by a sitting noble that they didn't need to sign my form in the past.

EdV

 EMAILING FOR THE GREATER GOODJoin me> Date: Tue, 2 Dec 2008 10:34:36 -0600> From: tmcd at panix.com> To: heralds at lists.ansteorra.org> Subject: Re: [ANSTHRLD] Court reports for groups with the "No Herald" option> > On Tue, 2 Dec 2008, Star - Ansteorra <star at ansteorra.org> wrote:> > Anyone! can fill out a court report. It doesn't have to be a> > herald. Also, you don't need a court report form. Any piece of> > paper[1] will suffice, as long as it has the required elements> > written on it (event, date, presiding noble(s), location, etc.) and> > is SIGNED> > by one member of every set of presiding nobility who gave awards. For> a royal court, either king or queen. For a baronial court, either> baron or baroness. For a joint court, one from column R and one from> column B. (You can get signatures from both members of a pair, but> that's supererogatory.)> > [1] Aside from rotting, exploding, corroding, or otherwise harming> Zodiacus's files, it also should fit conveniently into a standard flat> file folder.> > Danielis <http://onelook.com/?w=supererogatory> de Lindonio> -- > Tim McDaniel, tmcd at panix.com> _______________________________________________> Heralds mailing list> Heralds at lists.ansteorra.org> http://lists.ansteorra.org/listinfo.cgi/heralds-ansteorra.org