[ANSTHRLD] Heraldic Round table lunch

Cisco Cividanes engtrktwo at gmail.com
Thu Dec 11 16:08:39 PST 2008

Hi again... (for those of you who will be getting two e-mails from me)

Anyone so inclined is welcomed to come and join me for a heraldic round
table lunch during the lunch hour at Winterkingdom. Bring your own lunch,
come and talk with other heralds about the state of heraldry in the north.

The schedule says it will be about an hour long, considering that people
will be getting food for part of that, Im thinking that it will likely be
about thrity to fourty minutes of good discussion. Some come with questions,
ideas, comments or complaints, and lets see what we can come up with.

Lord Ivo Blackhawk