[ANSTHRLD] 2 Week Reminder

Melissa Carter honeyfrog at gmail.com
Wed Dec 17 13:24:31 PST 2008

my computer literally went PHHHIIIZZZZTTT last night and promptly filled my
living room with acrid smoke.  I am on hubby's lap top as he tries to at
leaast save my hard drive.  Needless to say my files are being held captive
by techno ninjas and i will do my best to stay caught up.

hedwig the harried

On Wed, Dec 17, 2008 at 11:49 AM, Star - Ansteorra <star at ansteorra.org>wrote:

> Greetings heraldic officers,
> This is your two week advance notice that quarterly reports are due on
> January 1st.  Please be sure to get them in on time.  Early is better. :)
>
> Alden, Star

Far away in the sunshine are my highest aspirations. I may not reach them,
but I can look up and see the beauty, believe in them, and try to follow
where they lead.
- Louisa May Alcott