[ANSTHRLD] Request conflict check

Donnchadh Beag mac Griogair donnchadh at cornelius.norman.ok.us
Wed Feb 20 23:33:05 PST 2008

The issue is not whether there is a difference between three bendlets
and three bendlets enhanced.  It is whether there is a difference
between three bendlets (a second charge) and bendy (a field devision).
Looking at the two different emblazons, to me there is a distinct
difference.  The difference to me is not so much how thin the bendlets
are, it's how they're arranged.  In the first example, they are spread
evenly across the upper part of the field giving the impression of the
field devision bendy.  In the second example, they're bunched together
give the impression of a charge of three bendlets, which would be a
second charge on the field, which would clear the conflict.

Donnchadh