[ANSTHRLD] Insignia images - was Call for Help

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 1 15:49:39 PST 2008

Alasdair,
  Why don't you go check out the Scribes pages, see Insignia.
  Since the office of the Insignia Deputy is under the Star Signet, we wanted to make sure anyone making insignia has the correct image and some actual samples of insignia made by other artisans, as a guide to making new and more insignia.
  Last year, Zubeydah has created a new page with images for the scribes to use:
  http://scribe.ansteorra.org/insignia/index.htm

  You could also lift the actual images of the insignia off the Official Award Text pdf document, as I believe most of those are the same images (or close to it), that have been registered.  If you have trouble getting clean images, you can ask Sara Penrose for images you need; as I believe she was technical writer for the document, as deputy to Serena.

  Cheers, Hillary