[ANSTHRLD] Wreath Queen of Arms....

Wendel Bordelon rwbordelon at gmail.com
Thu Feb 28 11:23:28 PST 2008

Jeanne Marie Wreath Queen of Arms will be here this weekend and would
like to visit. We have set Saturday evening for the gathering.  She
will be over on the extreem Eastern side of Houston.  So details (such
as exactly where and when) are still being worked out so stay tuned.

I will be driving over from the west side of town and can easily take
5 people with me if there is a wish/desire to carpool.

--Francois