[ANSTHRLD] Laurel Queen of Arms in Ansteorra

Star - Ansteorra star at ansteorra.org
Fri Feb 29 06:31:04 PST 2008

Greetings all,
This is just a little note to let you know that Countess Elisabeth de
Rossignol, Laurel Queen of Arms, will be coming to Ansteorra for the BOD
Meeting in Dallas on April 19.  I will be going up to see her there, and she
asked me to tell you that she would be happy to spend time with any heralds,
who would like to go and visit with her.  While I imagine many of you aren't
interested in the BOD Meeting, there will be a social revel that evening,
and you may want to just come for that.

For details on the BOD Meeting: http://www.ansteorra.org/bod/index.php

In service,
Alden, Star