[ANSTHRLD] Need blazon help!

Britt tierna.britt at gmail.com
Fri Feb 29 22:17:27 PST 2008

>  I'm having trouble figuring out how to blazon the division.  Any Ideas on nicely worded full blazons would be appreciated.  Also, if anyone finds any conflicts, I'd like to know about that, too.

You're not going to need to worry about conflicts on these. They're
unregisterable.
You either have per fess of three points fimbriated and a lozenge
fimbriated issuant from the center peak or you have a piece of modern
art on a shield shape. This isn't blazonable and doesn't appear to be
compatible with period style, so it's not going to be acceptable to
SCA heraldic standards.

Following up on what Hedwig said, yes, find a chevron rompu and show
it to your client and see if they'll take that instead.  It's the
closest I can think of to this design that's actually heraldry.

- Teceangl
--
Heraldry is designed to be easily reproduced by anyone who sees the arms. -
http://www.s-gabriel.org/docs/clichelist.html