[ANSTHRLD] Voice herald insignia.

Cisco Cividanes engtrktwo at gmail.com
Fri Feb 29 22:32:30 PST 2008

Hi guys.

A few quick questions about herald's tabards.

1) Are their any patterns out there, or at least guidelines for length
or design?

2) What is the criteria for waring a tabard in relation to other garb.
one example is this: I own a very bulky surcoat with a train that I
tend to put on for court, would the tabard go over or under that?

3) Can I make a Green sash with a single trumpet? I have heard this
idea, but am not entierly sure how recognizable or proper that would
be. I'm not trying to replace the tabard outright, but I can think of
places where a sash would be more piratical for the type of work I do
other than court.

Okay, any feedback is welcome.

--
Lord Ivo Blackhawk