[ANSTHRLD] Call for Help

Sigillarius sigillarius at ansteorra.org
Fri Feb 1 11:21:25 PST 2008

kobrien at texas.net
>  Graphics should be available in the award text document.  I remember when
>  Francois was Star we went over it fairly thoroughly and corrected some images
>  that had errors.
>
>  I thought that the award text document was on the website, but I can't find
>  it.

You mean this one? http://heraldry.ansteorra.org/docs/AwardTextsOct2007final.pdf  It is on the publications page ( http://heraldry.ansteorra.org/publications.php ).  The fourth document under the heading College of Heralds Publications.

The problem is that this is a PDF and not really in a format to make it really usable for web graphics.  Someone has to have them though as they would have been needed to create the original document.

>  Maybe someone who is better at finding stuff on the website knows where
>  it is.  (I can never find anything on the website...)

Well not being able to find things means there is problem with the site.  If you have tiem i would like to hear your thoughts on how it should be organized to make it more easier to use.  At some point i want to redo the site and would love comments on its design and layout.

Alasdair