[ANSTHRLD] Call for Help

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 1 15:55:58 PST 2008

Mari said:
  Graphics should be available in the award text document.  I remember when
Francois was Star we went over it fairly thoroughly and corrected some images
that had errors.

I thought that the award text document was on the website, but I can't find
it.  Maybe someone who is better at finding stuff on the website knows where
it is.  (I can never find anything on the website...)

  Greetings all...
  The Official Award Text document is listed in two placed:
  Heralds> Publications > Official Award Texts (4th item down)
  Scribes> Administration>Approved Scroll Texts in the Kingdom of Ansteorra

  Please note the one on the Heralds site is the most recent.
  Scribes has been reminded to update their version.

  Cheers, Hillary