[ANSTHRLD] Status of appeal

radei at moscowmail.com radei at moscowmail.com
Wed Jan 2 18:45:30 PST 2008

I have been inquiring for several months as to the status of my appeal, and am not able to get an answer.  Could you help me please.

in september I sent in the paperwork for an appeal of the return of my device, mailed directly to astericks herald. "Quarterly argent and gules, a lozenge throughout sable a mullet of 4 points or". Heraldry was assisted by Modar MKA Ron Knight (rknight at kamc.edu). Although he is not of this kingdom, he was the only herald I was able to find willing to assist(I had been trying to find a herald to assist for almost a year).

I have seen no reference to anything in the gazette or any other publication since. Please advise.
Thank you

Joy
Radei Derchevich
Vasil House of the Red Shark
Guild of St. Camillus de Lellis

--
Got No Time? Shop Online for Great Gift Ideas!
http://mail.shopping.com/?linkin_id=8033174