[ANSTHRLD] CoH Plenary Meeting

Star - Ansteorra star at ansteorra.org
Wed Jan 9 09:41:49 PST 2008

There will be a CoH Plenary Meeting at King's Round Table on January
19th.  All officers are requested to attend.  Non-officers are
welcome.  If you are an officer, but will not be attending, please let
me know.

If you have topics that you would like to discuss at the meeting,
please send them to me for inclusion in the agenda.  We have an hour
time slot for this meeting.  If anyone would like to have a side
discussion with Star, I will be available in the morning, during the
Heralds' Warranting session.

In service,
Alden, Star