[ANSTHRLD] Baronial Investiture Ceremonies

robert segrest aumbob at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 23 23:26:40 PST 2008

As the herald for the soon to be B&B, I would love to see appropriate period oaths.  In this case, the most appropriate oaths would be 11th Cen. Saxon, any SCA period Welsh, or late period English, depending on which way we end up structuring the ceremony.  Since all this is coming together pretty quickly, any other suggestions as to how to make for a good investiture would be greatly appreciated.

Thank all for their input,

Fatthiopap Laszlo