[ANSTHRLD] Found in DEC 1977 BoD Minutes

Kathleen O'Brien kobrien at texas.net
Sun Jan 27 22:10:27 PST 2008

At 12:03 AM 1/28/2008 -0600, you wrote:
>Just the idea that we were sending submissions to Lord Lion
>King of Arms!   I've been involved in Heraldry on and off since Daud was
>Star but I never knew that.

I'm not so sure we were.  (The communication between Karina and the BoD
wasn't the best...)  We'd have to check with folks who were active then.
Flieg and Baldwin are still around from that time period (though Baldwin is
out of the heraldic scene).  I'm not sure who else is still around from
then.  Alisoun may know, she knows all sorts of stuff from the early days.

A couple of weeks ago I got to hear about Heraldicon directly from Baldwin.
 It was both amazing and scary....

Mari