[ANSTHRLD] FW: Tracking down an Atenveldt Peer

Kevinkeary at aol.com Kevinkeary at aol.com
Sun Jan 27 22:10:11 PST 2008

Kevin, Northkeep herald here.

I will take this one. Tagan is the last I heard in a nursing home somewhere
in the Phoenix basin. He is and always has been, at least since before he
received his Pelican, a resident of Atenveldt Central. His Comet for Northkeep
was issued because of a history of selfless service to the then-shire at
several  of our events, flying at his own expense out to teach storytelling classes
and  entertain at feasts. I will find current contact information for him, if
possible, and send it to Duchess Malinda.