[ANSTHRLD] querry about AHSS

Meggan Cividanes harperaria at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 31 13:52:28 PST 2008

I've always enjoyed the sideboard included in the site fee. It saves
the trouble of having to go off site and find a place (usually in an
unfamiliar area) and spend more money. It is also a great time to sit
and talk shop with fellow heralds and scribes while they aren't in
classes.

One option is to ask locals (or anyone else who wants to) to bring
something pot luck to 'supplement' the existing offered sideboard. This
worked well at AHSS last year. People who wanted to, volunteered and
brought something, but there was no obligation.

~Lillias