[ANSTHRLD] Baronial investiture ceremonies

Darin Herndon darin.herndon at chk.com
Thu Jan 24 12:53:47 PST 2008

OK.  I hit send on this last night and it never went through.  The change of email address format at work caught this and I am sure it is queued up in some admin's mailbox (or simply deleted) as a post from someone who is not a member of the list.

After reading the thread, I'm leaving what I wrote below intact though some has already been covered.  Crandall already noted that the previous B&B need to be released and my response below was focused strictly on the incoming process.  Points 4 and 5 sound redundant and that is my fault.  They should have come across as "do these two things and then declare loudly what you have done if you didn't do them in a publicly audible manner in the first place."

Serena beat me to the "you don't have to read the document" argument and was much more passionate than I.  It has become traditional but is still not really a requirement.

I was surprised that no one caught and mentioned the baronial service order issue.  That is a requirement in this kingdom.

Anyway, hopefully this goes through now.  ;-)

Etienne