[ANSTHRLD] Found in DEC 1977 BoD Minutes

doug bell magnus77840 at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 28 10:18:33 PST 2008

I remember in 1978 our shire herald in Osprey said something about this.  The reason for the device submissions taking forever was that they had to be sent to the Scottish heraldry office when Laurel was finished with them.  These posts explain a lot about what was going on back then.  Our group was a long ways from the heraldry centers of power back then.

Thanks for explaining a curious bit of history

Magnus