[ANSTHRLD] [Fwd: Heraldry announcement for Commentary

Star Principal Herald starph at gmail.com
Thu Jul 10 12:16:44 PDT 2008

Tim McDaniel wrote:
> The long-standing term of art in the College of Arms is
> "My Life On My Arms, a.k.a. 'I can't barcode my Social Security Number
> on my device, but I'll come as close as I can'".
Ah...the heraldic resume!  "I want my shield to have a sword and a
coronet because I'm a fighter and a herald....now how can I incorporate
being a bard?  Ooh, and I want the field to be sable because my dog is
named Sable..."  *THWAP*

Funny thing though...my dog's name is Sable.  She's a black lab.  Her
mother's name is Kelsa and her sire's name is Comet, so her full name is
Kelsa's Sable Comet.  She's a good Ansteorran dog. ;)

Alden