[ANSTHRLD] [Fwd: Heraldry announcement for Commentary

kevinkeary at aol.com kevinkeary at aol.com
Thu Jul 10 14:02:59 PDT 2008

Items 1 and 2 in my suggestion were to allay fears we would be stepping
on toes we had no intention of annoying.

Item 4 was in support of Mistress Sara's statements. I agree with her
arguments and feelings about the immediate identification of a branch's
arms and the inherent worth of Society culture and precedent. For all
that I'm annoyed at the net result in my own barony's arms of this
requirement and the strict adherence to Laurel precedent in applying
the Rule of Tinctures to overall charges.

My apologies, I assumed those things would be understood.