[ANSTHRLD] SCA Armory for Bestowed Peerages

kevinkeary at aol.com kevinkeary at aol.com
Sat Jul 12 06:38:20 PDT 2008

I would contend that the arms of someone permanently stripped and
banished SHOULD remain protected, if only to prevent someone else from
registering the same thing. They are permanently tainted. I'd contend
that's a different issue than someone continuing to play and bearing
arms to which they are not entitled. That smacks of "arms of pretense".